10 Year Anniversary
January 29, 2016 12:00 AM to December 18, 2016 12:00 AM
Make Your Mark and Walk 4 BrainLink
This is your chance! Join us and hundreds of like minded people to raise funds for people living with an Acquired Brain Injury or a Neurological Disorder.
One in 12 Australians are living with an ABI as a result of catastrophic injury, trauma or an accident. Added to this statistic are the hundreds of thousands of people living with a Neurological disorder such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Huntington's Disease and Motor Neurone Disease.
Walk 4 BrainLink aims to raise money and awareness to continue to support, celebrate and empower the ABI community and their families.
What's happening on the day?
- Register your attendance and receive your GOODIE BAG
- Registrations starting from 11.30 am
- WALK STARTS at 12 pm
- Family entertainment
- Food trucks selling delicious food
- First Aid staff on the course
- FREE water stations throughout the course
How can you help?
- Join us by registering to attend this event
- Share this event with your friends and family, encourage them to help us to change lives
- Make a donation, EVERY dollar counts!
- Fundraise for BrainLink by getting sponsors of your own
What are we fundraising for?
All contributions from registrations and donations will go towards the many BrainLink Services programs for Carers and people living with an ABI. Some of these fantastic programs are:
So if you were waiting for the perfect time to seize this opportunity, the time is now!
We welcome any enquiries, questions or just an old fashioned chat, so if you'd like to know more about this exciting venture please contact Carly Kinsella for more information.
Are you a BrainLink Carer or part of the BrainLink Group & LifeMoves?
Please contact Karen Jorgensen 9845 2956