BrainLink has experienced staff who can provide you with information, resources and suggestions about your situation either over the phone, email or face to face.
Some of the issues that BrainLink can assist you with include:
• Information about what services and support BrainLink offer to families/carers of those living with an acquired brain disorder or injury;
• Practical information about what services are available to families and for people living with an acquired brain injury or disorder in their community and how they can access these services;
• Explanatory literature about acquired brain injury, stroke, progressive neurological disorders and brain tumour;
• A wide range of resources including fact sheets, booklets and books which are available to download, loan from the BrainLink library or purchase;
• Information and assistance when accessing and using respite services;
• Referral to local support groups for those living with or caring for a person with an acquired brain injury or disorder;
• Comprehensive presentations for professionals and the general public on BrainLink Services (resources included);
• Weekly statewide email network for professionals and individuals to receive information about whats happening in the area of acquired brain disorders. To join this distribution list, or to advertise your news,
The information line is open from Monday - Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Over the phone TOLLFREE on 1800 677 579
Email : email@example.com
Visit: 54 Railway Road, Blackburn, VIC, 3130.
(office hours Monday - Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm)