Fundraise for BrainLink
Fundraising for BrainLink is easy and fun, and you can use our website to help you generate awareness and collect donations.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Host a Morning Tea at your work
- Participate in an endurance event, such as a marathon or a long bike ride
- Do something fun or embarassing, like shaving your head!
How to Fundraise
In order to start fundraising, you just need to:
- Create your own fundraising page
- Upload a picture and a personal message
- Set a fundraising target
- Start sharing with your family and friends!
Ready to start fundraising?
How have we raised funds?
Here are some of the fantastic BrainLink staff raising funds at the Caulfield Charity Race Day, supported by BrainLink Ambassador Michael Cormick. We would like to thank all who have supported our organisation to help reduce the impact of Acquired Brain Injury and Neurological Disorders in our community.
Check out the photos below or click HERE for more information about the fantastic fundraiser 'A Magical Evening with Michael Cormick'
Charity Race Day 19/09/2015